Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Part (a) of Part III

I won a book yesterday only because my parents decided to concieve me when they did. It's nice to get free stuff based on somthing you have no control over. I wish I could win the lottery without actually going to buy the ticket. I can see it now. "Kaile, you've won a hundred million bucks (not deer) all because you are alive today and your birthday is August 16th." It's a nice thought-unrealistic, yes, but nonetheless, nice. I admit that I used to watch Real Chance of Love religiously and yes I was probably less smart afterwards. I really like the Berenstein Bears. I loved them as a kid and I love reading them to my kid. Something else I love-spoonfulls of peanut butter and chocolate chips. It's kind of like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, just not exactly like it. There is not an easily accessible library near my house and I would really like to open a library. I take that back I really want someone else to open the library so that I can just go there and get books. It's the whole accessibility piece, who am I kidding, I don't have that much time to read-I'm a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment