Saturday, October 3, 2009

Part two of part (a) of part III

I lost four pounds today. I would not say it was a good thing either. Sure, I can stand to lose four pounds but not in one day and certainly not how I went about doing it. Just for some background-I haven't eaten a stitch of meat (cow, chicken, fish, antelope, frog anything) for the last 6 weeks. Also, my dear husband woke up three nights ago and spent the evening in the bathroom, (not primping) puking. So, here I am at 6:30 a.m. and I feel a little nauseated, I lay down for a bit and then bolt to the bathroom to toss my cookies. Last night, I went out to dinner with some dear friends at Hooters (don't laugh, they have good wings) and I decided to forgo the salad and get some boneless Daytona wings (remember, I haven't eaten meat in 6 weeks) and then because I had my family with me, I decided it would be a really good idea to get fried tator tots with sour cream and cheese (did I mention I haven't been eating much dairy at all, not to mention anything fried), and then one of my friends ordered fried pickles and yes I had one. Fast forward to this morning and I spent four hours upchucking and letting loose from the other end. If this is TMI-quit reading. I knew I was really, really miserable and hoping that I could be knocked unconcious when I was sitting on the pot sharting and puking into a bucket. Right now I'm hoping it was all of the meat, dairy, fried foods etc that put me into such a bad way but I don't know for sure and all I'm really hoping for is that my daughter doesn't get it. It's one thing to be miserable yourself but it's another to have someone you love be miserable. Only time will tell I suppose. On the upside...I lost four pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo 4 pounds! lol..I could lose 4 pounds but you're right...not that way!

    ReplyDelete