Sunday, September 27, 2009

Part II

I think when people drive up to a fast food restaraunt and order a "double cheese burger", they generally are not getting what they order. It's usually a bun, two burger patties with a slice of cheese in the middle. What they are actually getting is a double burger with cheese. So unless they specify "two pieces of cheese" they are getting ripped off. I don't really care because I don't eat cow, but hey, you can call me Captain Obvious. Fall is a great time of year-I challenge anyone to play a game of "Catch the Falling Leaf" from a very tall tree with a friend or two or three. It's a ton of fun, it's not as easy as you think and I think it's even better than catching snowflakes on your tounge. My 11 mo old child booty shakes, she is her mama's daughter. I'm so proud. Thank God someone was brainy enough to come up with the flat screen LCD HDTV's-they are so much lighter than the old school, elephant sized televisions. I helped a friend move a 32 inch tv 6 inches and I broke a sweat, my muscles were shaking and I'm surprised I walked out upright. It weighed 150 pounds. I came home and kissed our 25 pound 32 inch flat screen and my husband because he's the one who actually moved it. I started this blog at the encouragment of my friend who is moving across country and wants to be able to internet stalk me and my family. She's lucky I haven't disconnected the battery cables and let the air out of their car tires because I am going to miss them...well I already do. I hope their travels are safe and I know their future is bright and I'm lucky to know them. Love you Nikki and Adam.

1 comment:

  1. haha, no more of those kind of tv's in our family, we gave the other one away on Saturday. I miss you a ton right now, I think about you and your family. I will be your family stalker. Love you!

    ReplyDelete