Sunday, September 27, 2009

Part I (as seen on Facebook)

I don't dislike cleaning-I would just rather do something else. I think there should be a national holiday dedicated to FB Farming. Yoville is addicting. I think cell phones lead to dementia; people forget how to drive, how to hold a conversation in person, how to spell, remember phone numbers etc, and eventually it will be an actual DSM-IV diagnoses. Loving a child is a primal instinct that would make any rational person turn into an irrational, rabid mama bear. I'm on a mission of personal growth. I never understood it when people say "kids grow up fast" and then I had one of my own. I like to be annoying sometimes, just ask my husband. I wish I liked high heels-I would buy more cute shoes. Having a nice purse and a nice wallet can make a woman feel totally put together, even if she hasn't showered and she is at Wal-mart in her sweats. My car occasionally feels like a giant garbage can on wheels. I think Hummers are the dumbest car to be driving on the highway. They should be dirty and climbing steep mountains. I would like to buy furniture just for fun every year. Bigger house=more cleaning. I don't wear lipstick. I wish I accessorized more. I will buy a pair of Nike shox some day, just not anytime soon. I like my feet. My hands are replicas of my mothers and my grandmothers-I hope my daugther's hands resemble mine. The internet is a time sucker. My husband has this knack for making me feel like I'm amazing and I am so in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment