Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Part III

I got onto an airplane yesterday, it was an 18 seat plane and as I was going up the stairs I looked to my left and there was a man on a ladder underneath the wing and he was using a cordless Dewalt screwdriver to screw the wing back together. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyhow-I was not impressed. I did silently thank them that they were screwing it back together before we took off, but all I could think was that it must be coming apart and I should probably have my own cordless screwdriver with me in case I needed to screw something back together mid flight. I should have asked to borrow his. On another note I felt very "Hollywood" to be flying on a chartered flight, there were 6 people on the plane on my flight out and only my co-worker and I on the way back. I secretly took pictures of the plane and texted them to my husband because I felt so cool. I'm sure the novelty will wear off as it becomes more routine but I'm going to enjoy it now. Grandparents have it easy-they get to suck all of the goodness out of the children and then give the crabby, stinky version back to the parents. All the while I think they secretly laugh to themselves that we had it coming to us for being brats as kids. Oh well they deserve it after years of torture/joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment